Covid-19 Safe Working Policy
It has been a pleasure to work along side Carl, Danny and the team from JE Education. The protective measures put in place, along with the understanding and respect for our new school guidelines has meant our children have been able to enjoy the experience of fencing and judo, in a newly adapted, safe environment. The personal safety training delivered to our Year 6 children was not only essential, as they become more independent, but also gave them confidence in their own ability to keep themselves safe. Thank you for continuing to provide our children with high quality, engaging learning, all delivered by brilliant role models.
Mrs A Lawson
JUDO / ARCHERY / FENCING
• JE coaches to self-declare they have no symptoms of covid-19. They must always take their temperature on
arrival at each school and follow good hygiene practices and hand washing.
• If anyone becomes unwell during the sessions, they should remain 2 metres away from all participants and
coach should follow Part 2 of JE covid-19 policy
• Social distancing, all children will remain 2 metres apart from all other participants on the class. Their safe
are will be marked out with either a cone or a Judo mat.
• Any equipment used in the session will NOT be shared and must be for that individual only, it will also be
sanitised after every session.
• Every participant must wash their hand for 20 seconds before and after every session.
Young children must be supervised by a staff member.
• Maximum class size must not exceed 30 pupils. These pupils must be working together for the whole school
day and not mix with any other group.
• Where possible sessions must take place outdoors.
1. JE will deliver high quality sessions which are both Fun and Safe.
2. JE will endeavour to keep all children and staff safe.
3. Endeavour to keep JE staff safe at all times.